Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion of Sorts

Take that, you Ratzi!
Like watching Hitler getting punched? Then I have just the halfassed side project for you!


I'm hoping that everyone will submit their own examples of Hitler getting punched (send them to HitlerPuncher AT gmail DOT com). I have a small library of pics that I will be gradually releasing on the world, but I need more. Special primacy will be placed on original works of artistic Hitler-Punchery, whether they be cartoons, sketches, photographic recreations, or short literary works.
I will, of course, give credit and/or links where they are due.

Won't you join me in punching Hitler?


P.S. - Artistic skill is not mandatory: I don't care if it's in crayon and done by a five-year-old; I just want to see and hear about Hitler getting punched. And I bet I'm not the only one.

No comments: