Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Slog Golden Rule?

Why it's: If I haven't been blogging, my life is probably interesting.

In case anyone still checks here, I will be opening a show tomorrow. It's called Saints in Strange Places, and was written by one of the staff writers on Weeds.

My part? A gay, Jewish (Hasidic, to be precise) pedophile. Who happens to be Satan.

Once again, I have been typecast.

You can find out the info on that here. The most important info? It's at Strawdog Theatre, 3829 N Broadway in Chicago from July 11th-August 9th on Fridays and Saturdays only. Tickets are available at www.strawdog.org.

Oh, and get this: both My Dog Sparky and My Significant Other are also in the show. So it's a Slog THREE-FER!

No. Seriously. Spend your money and watch me make an ass out of myself. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Alibear said...

Do I get a name? Or will I always just be your "significant other"? Just wondering. Gooooo SATAN!

Wolter said...

I have come up with roughly 657 different nicknames for you on this Slog, my dear.

And that's not even counting Random Jewish Joke Nicknames That Will Get the Wiesenthal Institute On My Trail If They Ever Do a Google Search.